Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SHOTGUN LAMP


Need I say more other than, "gold plated shotgun lamp"? There is something so right about that feeling of seeing something to stop you in your tracks on a New York City sidewalk. Walking down Houston street at 10:30 at night I came across these lovely creation, so sleek and sophisticated I just had to stand and press my nose against the window for a moment. I even had one of those geeky moments trying to pretend I wasn't taking a picture like a "tourist".

Available here:

http://217.169.111.182/USAdecorative/ParametricSearch.aspx?lang=en&pn=1&iid=&Cid=Gun%20Collection&OrigLine=FlaLoungeGundecus

Flo's is a store specializing in unique and modern high end design.
This Particular Item is by Phillip Starck, designed in 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment